When you volunteer with Sans Souci you are helping to make a difference in our community. Volunteers are an essential part of helping us to accomplish our goals and improving Bartholomew County. From big projects to one day opportunities, we have volunteer options both large and small.
Volunteering not only improves our community, it can also improve your life. Volunteering can help you:
- Make new friends and contacts.
- Increase your social and relationship skills.
- Gain career experience.
- Learn valuable job skills.
- Get connected to your community.
- Feel like you have more time. Click here to learn more.
- Improve your health. Click here to learn more.
- Be happier! Click here to learn more.
We have volunteer opportunities for businesses, church groups, schools, organizations and individual volunteers. If you would like to volunteer during a time outside of our normal business hours please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you. Learn more about volunteer opportunities at Sans Souci by contacting us via e-mail or phone at 812-314-2930.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]